During the past week, I’ve been picking through my wardrobe, searching for an outfit to wear for an upcoming meetup. I settled on a coord featuring IW’s Dollhouse Print Skirt and then thought about what to do next. I’ve always admired Moss Märchen and other lolita blogs that assemble beautiful coordinates, and I decided to try my hand at one of these photographic displays for the first time.
The items in this dollhouse coord include:
- Innocent World Dollhouse Print Skirt
- Emily Temple Cute bolero
- High-neck cream blouse (offbrand—from Rakuten)
- Bow purse (offbrand—from Kimchi Blue//Urban Outfitters)
- Ivory lace tight (offbrand—Nordic Tights from SockDreams)
- Bow shoes (replicas of BtSSB Antique Ribbon Shoes)
- Pink fur mittens (offbrand—secondhand on sales comm)
- Custom floral headband from Sweet Mildred
- …And I’ll probably wear a cream cutsew or jacket to cover up my arms since it’ll probably be chilly…!
☆ Seashells are now in the making. *¨*•.¸¸⋆*✩ Working hard on lots of new jewelry and accessories for the September shop update. These seashells will be made into necklaces and rings. ☆ Coming soon to my Holley Tea Time shop.
My makeup the other day !
It’s so awkward having your own eye staring at you like this omg xD I really liked my makeup tho so here you go.^^
Karaage bento ( Japanese fried chiken )
I haven’t translated any bento comments in ages, but this was such a pretty bento, that I felt the need. Here it is:
"Today’s bento is karaage♪
The sausage is fried with soy sauce. I sliced it and chilled it.
I picked the shiso and tomato from the garden. When the tomatoes are ripe, they’re really sweet.”